Free Album!!!

  • casa@casa.org
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2000
      CASA is celebrating summer with a special offer - join or renew
      your membership during the month of June, and you'll receive a free
      album as our way of saying thanks!

      You'll get all the benefits of membership, plus, your choice from these 5
      "Best Of" sampler albums:

      Professional A Cappella: CARAs 1998
      College A Cappella: BOCA 2000
      High School A Cappella: Class Notes
      Canadian A Cappella: Northern Harmony
      R&B A Cappella: Urban Harmony

      or, you can have us choose and send you a "mystery album" that's not listed
      above.

      There are three convenient ways to join:

      1) You can send check or money order to us at: CASA, 1850 Union St. #1441,
      SF, CA 94123
      2) You can pay by credit card over the Internet (secure transaction) at:
      www.casa.org
      3) You can pay by credit card over the phone by calling Mainly A Cappella at:
      (800) 827-2936

      Once you've done that, send an email to casa@..., including the
      following "coupon:"

      JUNE CASA SPECIAL MEMBERSHIP OFFER

      For my free album, I'd like (indicate one):

      Professional A Cappella: CARAs 1998
      College A Cappella: BOCA 2000
      High School A Cappella: Class Notes
      Canadian A Cappella: Northern Harmony
      R&B A Cappella: Urban Harmony
      "Mystery" album

      My membership is under the name:

      Here's more information about membership. We hope you join us!

      THE CONTEMPORARY A CAPPELLA SOCIETY OF AMERICA
      is a nonprofit organization formed in 1990
      to foster and promote a cappella music of all styles.
      Our members include thousands of fans and vocalists
      as well as professional, collegiate, and recreational
      a cappella groups around the world.

      BASIC MEMBERSHIP - $20 a year ($25 outside the U.S.) includes:

      -- The Contemporary A Cappella News (the CAN), a bimonthly magazine that
      includes news, interviews, reviews and articles on a wide range of
      a cappella topics, as well as a calendar of upcoming concerts and events
      around the world.
      -- Telephone consultation and help on every aspect of a cappella.
      -- A variety of discounts, including CD production and custom arrangements.

      ADVANCED MEMBERSHIP - $30 ($35 outside the U.S.), includes everything above,
      plus:

      -- 12 free arrangements a year from our library of 1,000+ arrangements in
      all styles and voice combinations.
      -- One free classified ad in the CAN
      -- A custom sorted copy of the "A Cappella Yellow Pages," listing groups
      and organization worldwide.

      GOLD MEMBERSHIP - $100 ($125 outside the U.S.) includes everything above,
      plus:

      -- 12 monthly hour-long limited edition CD's, including A Cappella Radio
      International and ARI's live in-studio concerts (price per CD comes to
      less than $5 each!)

      PLATINUM MEMBERSHIP - $200 ($225 outside the U.S.) includes everything above,
      plus:

      -- A copy of all six CD's we produce each year (including "BOCA: Best of
      College A Cappella," and "The 1998 CARAs"), an Urban Harmony Movement
      T-shirt, and a "Just Sing It" waterbottle.

      Other CASA Programs your membership dollars help fund:

      -- The Urban Harmony Movement inner-city high school vocal music program.
      -- A Cappella Almanac, the complete a cappella website (www.casa.org).
      -- Acappellafests, local celebrations of a cappella.
      -- Northern Harmony Canadian a cappella competition.
      -- A Cappella Radio International, broadcast internationally and on the
      World Wide Web.
      -- The Contemporary A Cappella Recording Awards.
      -- The A Cappella Recording Archives.
      -- International A Cappella Summits (held annually in Boston and San
      Francisco).
      -- Instructional materials, such as "The Definitive A Cappella Press Kit"
      and "How to Start a Group."

      To Contact CASA Headquarters: casa@... www.casa.org
      PMB #1449, 1850 Union #4, SF CA 94123 USA (415) 563-5224