Out On A Clef performs at the Pride Concert 6/17

  • Janet Rachel
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2000
      Dear Friends of Out On A Clef:

      We are pleased to once again be a part of the ANNUAL PRIDE CONCERT, hosted
      by the Lesbian/Gay Chorus of San Francisco. Joining us and the L/G Chorus
      will be the San Francisco Gay Men's Chorus, and the San Francisco
      Lesbian/Gay Freedom Band. Please join us for a fantastic evening.

      Saturday. June 17th, 8:00 pm
      First Unitarian Church, 1187 Franklin at Geary, San Francisco
      $ 12 advance, $ 15 at the door
      Tickets available at Mama Bears in Oakland and A Different Light in San
      Francisco

      We have some new songs for you, more twisted than ever, plus old favorites.

      TRIVIA QUESTION OF THE MONTH:

      What song with Out On a Clef's original twisted lyrics was featured
      nationally on CBS's "Survivor" TV show that premiered this week? See if
      you're right on the 17th!