  • casa@casa.org
    Message 1 of 1 , May 27, 2000
      Subject: Ultimate A Cappella Arranging

      If you're looking for a custom arrangement for your a cappella group, then
      please consider the Ultimate A Cappella Arranging Service.

      -- We've been in the business for 11 years, and have custom crafted more than
      1,000 songs.

      -- Our staff consists of some of the biggest names in a cappella, including the
      masterminds behind Rockapella (Sean Altman), the Swingle Singers
      (Jonathan Rathbone) and the Bobs (Richard Greene).

      -- Our rates are very reasonable (as low as $100 a song), and CASA members
      receive a 33% discount.

      -- We have arranged in every conceivable style: rock, pop, reggae,
      country, folk, classical, hip-hop, rap, barbershop, doo-wop, R&B,
      jazz, close harmony, and everything in between.

      -- We have a 100% satisfaction guarantee!

      Call (415) 336-3210 or visit http://www.casa.org/uaas_info.html for more
      information.