Singers Needed

  • ninshibar@slip.net
    Message 1 of 1 , May 25, 2000
      The Circle-Singing Project is beginning to form, with the intention of
      performing, collaborating, and teaching improvisational group singing.
      We are serious vocal students and professionals of varied backgrounds
      who enjoy the freedom of improvisation. We could use a few more singers

      to experiment with us. Email or call DJ Hamouris at 510/652-9560, days
      are best.