Re: Welcome to ba-acappella

  • ascurria@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 25, 2000
      Dear ba-acappella members,

      Please forgive me if I have sent this announcement to the wrong forum.

      I would like to announce a newly published piece for SATB choir, a cappella
      entitled "A Prayer" available with Theodore Presser, Inc. "A Prayer" is set
      ICorinthians 15:51-52. If you are interested in receiving a complimentary
      copy for perusal, please contact me at ascurria@... with your address and
      I would be more than happy to send you a score. You may also contact
      Theodore Presser at 610-525-3636 or www.presser.com for ordering information.

      All my best,
      Amy Scurria
      Composer