Come Harmonize with Us in Santa Cruz 6/28!

  • Tammy L. Heinsohn
    Message 1 of 1 , May 24, 2000
      S.C.A.T.S. (Santa Cruz A Cappella Talent Showcase) Presents

      The S.C.A.T.S. Community Sing

      Come Harmonize With Us!

      If you'd like to jam, meet other singers, hang out, learn some new tunes,
      share some favorites, come to the SCATS Community Sing. It's Sunday, May
      28th from 2-4 pm at Louden Nelson Community Center, 301 Center St., Santa
      Cruz.

      Corner of Laurel and Center Streets, downtown. $3.00 will get you in.
      We'll meet on the last Sunday of every month.

      Bring 10 copies of a song you love, or bring you Rise Up Singing
      songbook. We'll have extra copies of it available. We will have a
      piano available for pitches, and basic chords. Everyone will get a
      chance to call or lead a tune.

      This is open to anyone from shower soloists to serious professionals. If
      you have a group and want to try out some new tunes, or audition a new
      member, bring 'em to the Sing. If you want to join a group, or find new
      members, you can network like crazy. If it's been too long since you
      just got to play with good singers in a
      friendly way, than the Sing is for you.

      For info call Gail Clark from VocaMotion 831-427-3963 or 831-459-4085. Keep
      singing!

      Tammy Heinsohn * tammycasa@... * tammyh@...
      (831)425-8595 Home * (831)459-5229 Work * (831)459-4452 Fax
      Contemporary A Cappella Society California Central Coast Ambassador
      Santa Cruz Acappellafest and Talent Showcase (SCATS) Treasurer
      P.O. Box 381 * Santa Cruz, CA 95061-0381
      http://members.aol.com/tammycasa

      OUR MISSION STATEMENT:
      Because we want to provide everyone in our community an opportunity to sing,
      SCATS fosters a cappella music on the central coast.