Harmony Sweeps 2 Tickets for Sale

  • Tammy L. Heinsohn
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 1998
      [Moderator's note: if people want to sell any more unused tickets to
      the Harmony Sweepstakes, please feel free to submit a message to the
      mailing list. I will hold and collate such requests and send a single
      collective message to the mailing list sometime early next week.
      Please do not send "tickets wanted" messages to the list, though; just
      "tickets for sale" messages.]

      Friends flaked and I still have 2 tickets for the Harmony Sweeps on
      May 9 in San Rafael going unused.

      Row 25. 14 seats from center. My cost $22.50+$2 Service charge each.

      Call or email if interested.

      tammy

      Tammy Heinsohn * tammycasa@... * tammyh@...
      (408)425-8595 Home* (408)459-5229 Work* (408)459-3188 Fax
      Contemporary A Cappella Society CA Central Coast Ambassador
      President, Santa Cruz Acappellafest and Talent Showcase (SCATS)