Kitka Workshop and Concert in Santa Cruz on June 11

  • Tammy L. Heinsohn
    Message 1 of 1 , May 19, 2000
      Santa Cruz Community Music School presents

      Sunday, June 11 at 7:30 PM
      Kitka womens choir sings the haunting music of the Balkans.
      First Congregational Church, 900 High Street, Santa Cruz
      Tickets are $10, and may be ordered by mail using a
      credit card by calling Westside Stories at 457-2021

      Come early for a
      Balkan Singing Workshop by Kitka
      Sunday, June 11 at 2:30 PM
      $25 includes concert and workshop
      First Congregational Church Fellowship Hall

      This program is sponsored by a grant from the Cultural Council of
      Santa Cruz County.

      For more information call the Community Music School at 426-9155.
      Tammy Heinsohn * tammycasa@... * tammyh@...
      (831)425-8595 Home * (831)459-5229 Work * (831)459-4452 Fax
      Contemporary A Cappella Society California Central Coast Ambassador
      Santa Cruz Acappellafest and Talent Showcase (SCATS) Treasurer
      P.O. Box 381 * Santa Cruz, CA 95061-0381
      http://members.aol.com/tammycasa

      OUR MISSION STATEMENT:
      Because we want to provide everyone in our community an opportunity to sing,
      SCATS fosters a cappella music on the central coast.