May Solstice concerts

  • Sheryl Kaskowitz
    Message 1 of 1 , May 17, 2000
      Hello, everyone. Just wanted to send a quick reminder about our upcoming
      concerts:

      Friday, May 19, 8 pm
      Noe Valley Ministry
      1021 Sanchez Street (near 23rd St.), San Francisco
      $5-$10, sliding scale

      Wednesday, May 24, 8 pm
      with women's vocal groups Dilemma and Treasure
      Freight & Salvage Coffeehouse
      1111 Addison St., Berkeley
      $13.50 in advance/$14.50 at the door
      http://www.thefreight.org

      Please pass this message along to your friends and colleagues. If you'd
      like to be removed from this list, just send us an e-mail telling us so.
      For more information about Solstice, our concerts, and our recently
      released CD, visit our web site at
      http://www.earthwaterrecords.com/solstice .