Harmony Sweepstakes winners in concert tonight - Sunday

  • Tammy L. Heinsohn
    Message 1 of 1 , May 7, 2000
      This is your first chance to see the newest winners of the Harmony
      Sweepstakes perform.

      Toxic Auido who placed first in last night's Harmony Sweeps and +4db who
      placed third will perform tonight with Hookslide at 7:30 at University
      Theatre, Cal State Hayward.

      Proceeds benefit Leukemia and Lymphonma Society.

      Information: 800-978-7599.

      btw, Perfect Gentlemen from LA placed second.
      Exboyfriends won Audience Favorite.
      LiveWire won best original song.
      Perfect Gentlemen won best original arrangement.

      Tammy Heinsohn * tammycasa@... * tammyh@...
      (831)425-8595 Home * (831)459-5229 Work * (831)459-4452 Fax
      Contemporary A Cappella Society California Central Coast Ambassador
      Santa Cruz Acappellafest and Talent Showcase (SCATS) Treasurer
      P.O. Box 381 * Santa Cruz, CA 95061-0381
      http://members.aol.com/tammycasa

      OUR MISSION STATEMENT:
      Because we want to provide everyone in our community an opportunity to sing,
      SCATS fosters a cappella music on the central coast.