Winner -- Drawing for two (2) free tickets for tomorrow night's Harmony Sweepstakes!

  • Michael Olivier
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2000
      Congratulations to Skawt Wells <swells69@...>, the winner of the
      Sweeps tickets! Thanks to the others who participated in the lottery.

      Our Big 7 Auditor, www.big7.com (and if you click on that link you should
      also try www.gullibleme.com ...), used the official Silicon Valley online a
      cappella lottery process, utilizing a highly scalable distributed cluster
      of dual-processor Pentium III machines running RH Linux to generate the
      lottery winner. Skawt was selected in just under 2 milliseconds, so as we
      do more and more of these lotteries, rest assured we'll be able to scale
      the infrastructure to millions of winners per day. (Way beyond next year's
      projections for a cappella shows.)

      Look for Skawt's show summary early next week...

      --M