Harmony Sweeps live webcast

  • Primarily A Cappella
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2000
      We are pleased to announce that the Harmony Sweepstakes A Cappella
      Festival National Finals will be webcast live on the internet tonight.

      Saturday May 6, 8PM Pacific Standard Time

      To view the event please go to:

      http://www.imusicast.com/html/hsweeps.html

      You will need Windows Media Player which can be downloaded for free.

      Check out some of the best a cappella groups in the country as they
      compete for the title of National Champions

      Hosted by 1999 champs Naturally Seven.

      John Neal

      For a free copy of the catalog send your street address to:-
      THE PRIMARILY A CAPPELLA CATALOG
      harmony@...

      PO Box D, San Anselmo CA 94979
      Voice 415-455-8602 Fax 415-459-1622