another drawing: Toxic Audio & +4db show Sunday in Hayward

  • Michael Olivier
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5 7:44 PM
      Drawing for two (2) free tickets for Sunday night's Toxic Audio & +4db show
      in Hayward!

      These are BAAC's tickets that Chuck Kennedy is providing free of charge
      (thanks, Chuck!) as part of the BAAC concert posting policy. It's Sunday
      night in Hayward (info below), and should be a great show.

      There is ONE condition -- the lucky recipient(s) will need to write up and
      post a synopsis of the show for those of us unlucky enough to miss
      it. This is not necessarily a review or complete coverage, but something
      that discusses many of the groups, the flavor of the show, some of the
      highlights, etc. There's not a minimum word count on it, but you should be
      sure to spend more than a few minutes on it (and maybe take a few notes at
      the show). The review will need to be posted by next Thursday (5/11).

      To enter (and providing you're ready to write the synopsis afterwards),
      please send an email message to

      shows@...

      and in the subject line put "toxic+4"...

      Send your message by tomorrow (Saturday) at 5pm. Then I'll do a drawing
      and announce the winner!

      --Michael