Drawing for two (2) free tickets for tomorrow night's Harmony Sweepstakes!

  • Michael Olivier
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2000
      Drawing for two (2) free tickets for tomorrow night's Harmony Sweepstakes!

      These are BAAC's tickets to sweeps that Primarily A Cappella is providing
      free of charge (thanks, John!) as part of the BAAC concert posting
      policy. The show is tomorrow night, 8pm, in San Rafael, and is one of the
      big a cappella events of the year. My apologies for the lateness of this
      ... we've decided to offer them to someone in BAAC!

      There is ONE condition -- the lucky recipient(s) will need to write up and
      post a synopsis of the show for those of us unlucky enough to miss
      it. This is not a review or complete coverage necessarily, but something
      that would discuss many of the groups, the flavor of the show, some of the
      highlights, etc. I don't want to put a minimum word count on it, but for
      the $50 value you should be sure to spend more than a few minutes on it
      (and maybe take a few notes at the show). The review will need to be
      posted by next Wed. (5/10).

      To enter (and providing you're ready to write the synopsis afterwards),
      please send an email message to

      shows@...

      ...by *tomorrow* (Saturday) morning by 9 AM. I will do a drawing at that
      time and announce the winner.

      --Michael

      . . . . .
      (Note new email address to michael@.... My mail.com forwarding address
      still works but I don't recommend it as mail has been delayed up to 10 days.)