Singers wanted for video

  • Primarily A Cappella
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2000
      I have been asked by noted arranger, performer and educator Kirby Shaw to
      find some singers who are interested in being part of a video he is
      shooting this coming weekend.

      He will be working with individual singers focusing on vocal technique and
      other ways to help improve the singer. Each singer will get approx 15 mins
      with Kirby and the process will be captured on video.

      The video shoot will be this Sunday May 7, 1 - 6 PM, at the College of
      Marin. Interested singers please contact me at harmony@...

      Also, for those that might not have their Harmony Sweeps tickets yet I
      just released some good house seats to the box office. If you were to call
      soon and asked for the just released tickets you should get great seats.

      Listen to this years groups on Primrily A Cappella Radio -
      www.singers.com/radio

      John Neal

      For a free copy of the catalog send your street address to:-
      THE PRIMARILY A CAPPELLA CATALOG
      harmony@...

      PO Box D, San Anselmo CA 94979
      Voice 415-455-8602 Fax 415-459-1622