Looking for a Bass

  • Jerry Paul
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2000
      Seeking Bass II for eclectic a cappella ensemble

      If you have PIPES (peferably a low C using a microphone), PITCH accuracy and
      a harmonious PERSONALITY, you are invited to audition for the Eclectic
      Company. Founded 15 months ago, the 9-voice ensemble is respected for its
      fine execution of unusual and challenging a cappella repertoire, from
      delicious to fun, from smooth jazz, kickin' rock, and unusually harmonized
      Eastern European songs, to classical and renaissance pieces .... Sing what
      YOU like (each member is invited to bring his/her most-loved songs to the
      group). The Eclectic Company includes mature semi-pro musicians: music
      instructors, chorus directors, writers, arrangers, and folks with perfect
      pitch. And we have a good, fun time with each other, both on and off stage.
      We'll miss our bass II, who is moving, and need to find a replacement who
      can rehearse once a week in Santa Cruz.

      If you know a Bass II with pipes, pitch and personality, please forward this
      message to them. To set up an audition, call (831) 457-0910.