Harmony Sweepstakes tickets (two adjacent seats) for sale

  • Eric De Mund
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2000
      People,

      I'm tending to one of my four-leggeds, post-operative (gastroplexy), and
      can't make Saturday's Harmony Sweepstakes National Finals. I'm selling
      my two tickets at cost, which is $63.00 for the pair.

      The two adjacent seats are Dress Circle Right, Row 23, Seats 28 and 30
      (cf. Seating Chart of the Marin Veterans' Memorial Auditorium at
      <http://www.marincenter.org/seating/2dpict.html>).

      I'm in the South Bay, and am open to meeting either during lunch or
      after work to give these tickets a new home. For best results, send me
      an email between 10:00am and 1:00am to arrange a meeting.

      Regards,
      Eric

      "No man, however civilized, can listen for very long to African drumming, or
      Indian chanting, or Welsh hymn singing, and retain intact his critical and
      self-conscious personality." --Aldous Huxley
      --
      Eric De Mund | Ixian Systems, Inc. | PGP Key Fingerprint:
      email: <ead@...> | 650 Castro St, #120-210 | 53 49 B2 23 AF 6C 20 81