Groups for West Coast Summit November 7,8 daytime showcase concert

  • Primarily A Cappella
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30 1:34 AM
      We are in the planning stages for the West Coast Summit to be held the
      weekend of Nov 7/8 in San Rafael, CA. There are opening slots in the
      Saturday daytime showcase concert and we would like to hear from any
      group who plans to attend and would like to perform.

      The Saturday night concert will feature The Nylons, Harmony
      Sweepstakes 1998 champs Metropolis and Bay Aea favorites +4db. More
      groups to be announced.

      For tickets call the Marin Center box office 415-472-3500. Please note
      we have already sold several hundred tickets and to ensure getting
      good seats early purchase is highly recommended.

      John Neal

      For a free copy of the catalog send your street address to:-
      THE PRIMARILY A CAPPELLA CATALOG
      harmony@...

      PO Box D, San Anselmo CA 94979
      Voice 415-455-8602 Fax 415-459-1622