Harmony Sweeps Tix for sale

  • shan@who.net
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3 8:30 AM
      Hello Harmony Lovers:

      My family's coming to town this weekend so I have to forego my
      attendance at the Harmony Sweeps. I have 4 good tickets available...
      face value $25. This fantastic show is Saturday, May 6, at the Marin
      Center in San Rafael.

      Please email me if you're interested, and I'll be diligent in getting
      back to you to deliver the tickets in short time.

      Shan Schwartz
      best email: sfshan@...