Tenor Needed (peninsula)

  • musica_muse
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29 3:37 PM
      Hello,

      "Expressway" is looking for an additional tenor to fill out our a cappella singing group. We practice on Sunday evenings near the corner of Wolfe rd and Homestead rd between 6:30 pm and 8:30 pm. No musical experience required, although very helpful. A pleasing voice and willingness to learn is most important. We perform in public 4+ times a year. Please call or email with questions: Michelle 408 280-1018.

      Please pass this along to anyone you know who may be interested.