Singers sought for Spiral Dance Chorus, Oct 26 SF performance!

  • TerryM
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 12, 2013
      My dear friend and beautiful singer, Evelie Posch, is the music director for the Spiral Dance Chorus and would love to include additional Bay Area a cappella singers; male voices are especially welcome.

      Check out the event website to learn more about it. Weekly rehearsals have just begun and will continue till the performance on Saturday, October 26, 2013 at Kezar Pavilion, 755 Stanyan, San Francisco.

      The rest of the email is from Evelie:

      7:15 PM rehearsals, every Friday night in August,​ will be in the East Bay @ Garden Gate 2911 Claremont Av (corner of Ashby), Berkeley, because we are losing that space indefinitely beginning September.

      If you can host alternate Fridays in Sept and Oct, please let me know.

      Then we have the usual 3 Sats or Suns the weekends before the Spiral Dance, Oct 26.

      Final Dress Rehearsal is Wed or Thur depending on space availability. I will try to get the Peace Center again.

      Day of Schedule (TBD), call time for chorus is 2:30 PM. Dancers might be able to come in earlier, again, that is TBD.

      Please let me know now if any conflict in the rehearsal schedule.

      Let me know, too, if you have any questions and please forward this to your family and friends who might be interested in auditioning.

      Please email me with your voice range, evelie511@....

      Thanks so much.

      Bles-SINGS
      Evelie