Expressway needs Tenor and Soprano-Cupertino/Sunnyvale

  • musica_muse
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5, 2013
      Hello!

      Expressway is currently auditioning for a Tenor and a Soprano. We are an eight person group that practices on Sunday evenings in Cupertino (corner of Homestead and Wolfe Rd) between 6:30 pm and 8:30 pm. We usually sing in coffee shops, retirement homes, private parties and have also been in a few festivals. Oh, and we do door-to-door caroling each year for the holidays; its super fun!

      We're a friendly group with ages ranging from early 20's to early 60's. We currently sing a fair number of doo-wap songs, some jazzy stuff and a few pop songs and are always open to having members bring in new songs to try.

      Auditioning consists of hanging out with us at a practice and attempting to sing along. We know you are probably not familiar with the songs, so there is no pressure to be perfect. We'd also love to hear your voice on its own, so if you can sing Twinkle, Twinkle or part of a song you're familiar with, that would be very helpful.

      Please contact Michelle at 408 280-1018 or michellewinter@... for more information.