Come hear "The Russian Soul in Sound" in Sonoma on Saturday, July 27 (kids under 12 free)

  • John McCarthy
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 10, 2013

    I’m excited by the music Slavyanka will be singing at Sonoma's First Congregational Church on Saturday July 27, 2013, 7:30pm. Pleasepass this message along to anyone you know who might be able to join us for this special performance.

    Slavyanka’s new Artistic Director Irina Schachneva has created an exciting program of old and new Russian choral music, ranging from ancient chants and authentic folk songs to modern works by Chesnokov, Rachmaninov and Rimsky-Korsokov.

    Tickets available online at www.slavyanka.org and at the door
    Reserved Front Rows: $20 in advance/$25 door
    General Admission: $15 in advance/$20 door
    Seniors & Students: $10 in advance/$15 door,    Kids under 12 Free!

    You can see and hear concert program information, video and audio recordings featured on SanFrancisco Classical Voice
    https://www.sfcv.org/event/slavyanka-russian-chorus/%E2%80%9Cthe-russian-soul-in-song%E2%80%9D-0
    It’s a musical feast for singers and audience alike that you won’t want to miss.