Solstice house concert in Oakland 6/22

  • Becca Burrington
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 18, 2013
      You know we can sing--but did you know we can cook?  Here is your chance to find out!

      Join us for a cozy dinner and house concert in Oakland on Saturday, June 22, featuring the music and food of female vocal group Solstice!

      The Menu will feature:

      Becca's Beautiful Hummus
      Mari's Marvelous Spinach and Strawberry Salad
      Sara's Scrumptious Mac-n-Cheese Casserole
      Lark and Roger's Rockin' Barbecued Chicken
      Emily's Excellent Summer Fruit Pie
      Krista's Kickin' Chocolate Chip Cookies
      Kim's Keen and Cool Beverages

      The musical program will include 4 new songs for our repertoire, as well as many old favorites including the music of Finland, Mexico, Japan, France, and, of course, right here at home in the United States.

      Here is the schedule for the evening:

      5:30: Hors D'Oeuvres
      6:00: Concert
      7:00: Dinner with Solstice and our wonderful fans!

      Tickets are $25, which includes dinner.  Location information will be provided when you purchase your tickets.

      We will be providing some non-alcoholic beverages.  Bring your own wine or beer.

      There are only 30 tickets available for this special evening, so get yours today! Advance purchase is required so we know how much food to make.

      For tickets, go to Brown Paper Tickets:

      We look forward to seeing you there!

      In harmony,

      Solstice
      Becca, Emily, Kim, Krista, Lark, Mari and Sara
      www.solsticesings.com