Oakland Jazz Choir seeks Good Junk for Jazz!! - Berkeley/Oakland

  • Heather Fong
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 17, 2013

      June Greetings,

      The Oakland Jazz Choir is resurrecting for the 12th time, their
      wildly popular Benefit Yard & Bake Sale and we are SEEKING DONATIONS!

      WE PICK UP!

      This is our biggest fundraiser of the year.

      Go to www.oaklandjazzchoir and click on the flashing arrow for a DONATION GUIDELINE.

      PICKUPS begin JUNE 24th.

      Please email me NOW to schedule a pickup at:  cedarst.gang@...

      One man's trash is truly another man's treasure.

      Your generous TAX DEDUCTIBLE donations can help us to continue to bring our unique brand of vocal jazz to the Bay Area and beyond and to help us continue our interactive Jazz in the Schools workshops.
      During these tight economic times, we are relying on our alternative funding sources more than ever!

      Thanks so much,
      Heather Fong
      Managing Director, OJC

      *Your tax deductible donations will be used to acquire sound
      equipment, pay
      musician's salaries & meet operating expenses.