Ken's music classes at the Freight [Berkeley]

  • Ken Malucelli
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 11, 2013
      Greetings, all. I'm very happy to announce the Freight, in Berkeley, has assigned me to conduct a six-week series of evening classes in sight singing and beginning music theory. These classes, held on Wed. eves from 5:30-6:45, begin Wed. July 10 and continue through Aug. 14. The Freight & Salvage Coffeehouse is located at 2020 Addison St., just west off Shattuck, Downtown Berkeley; across the street from Berkeley Rep. www.thefreight.org.

      Classes, very informal and totally stress free, will get into all the basics for a solid basic foundation in music. For those interested (or if you know of anyone who might be), contact the Freight directly, as I'm not in charge of taking reservations, fees, etc.

      Appreciate your help in spreading the word.
      KM

      Ken Malucelli, Owner
      Prince/SF Productions
      www.PrinceSF.com