THE BOBS in NoCal for 4 shows starting this Sunday!!

  • Angela
    Message 1 of 1 , May 23 11:42 PM
      Hey Bobs fans!! We're in NoCal starting next Sunday, May 26th and there are FOUR chances to catch a show! We have new material from our upcoming CD and some of the older faves you may not have heard for a long time. Along with the "regular" faves, of course.

      Please come out and join us if you can. One never quite knows what will happen in a Bobs show, but it's guaranteed to be a wacky fun time.

      Hope to see you at a show!

      Angie Bob Doctor, Matthew Bob Stull, Dan Bob Schumacher and Richard Bob Greene

      Here's the scoop on the shows:

      Redwood City
      Sunday, May 26, 2013
      Angelica's (new and improved)
      863 Main Street Redwood City, CA 94061
      7:00pm
      Reservations: 650-365-3226
      or book on line at www.angelicasllc.com and go to Reservations.
      $20 cover in advance/$25 at the door

      Santa Cruz
      Thursday, May 30, 2013
      Don Quixote's International Music Hall
      6275 Highway 9, Felton, CA
      7:30pm
      $15 adv./$15 door seated <21 w/parent
      Tickets: 831-603-2294 or www.donquixotesmusic.info/

      Winters
      Friday, May 31, 2013
      The Palms
      13 Main Street, Winters, California 95694
      8:00 pm
      Tickets: http://www.palmsplayhouse.com/palmtick.html
      $20

      San Rafael