2013 Harmony Sweeps National Finals Results

  • John Neal
    Message 1 of 1 , May 19, 2013
      It was a glorious evening of vocal harmony singing once again at tonight's National Finals. Top notch a cappella performed by so many talented groups in a wonderful mix of styles. And it was a night for the ladies with both first and second place along with audience favorite going to all-girl groups. Thanks to all involved who helped make our 29th annual such a rousing success. And the results are:-

      2013 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS - Honey Whiskey Trio

      2nd place - Lustre Quartet
      3rd Pace (tie) - The Rainbows / Fermata Town

      Audience Favorites - The Honey Whiskey Trio

      Best Original Arrangement - "I Feel Good" - The Rainbows

      Best Original Song - "Starting Line" - Fermata Town