Re: [ba-acappella] 4 tickets to Harmony Sweepstakes National Finals

  • Kate Munger
    Message 1 of 4 , May 17, 2013
      I so wish I were not worlds away tomorrow night.  This concert is a highlight for me and I'll
      never miss it again.  Do yourself a favor and call Ben right away.  It's the most fun concert.
      All blessings, Kate

      Kate Munger
      Box 173, Inverness CA 94937
      415-669-1413 home
      415-608-8624 cell

      On May 17, 2013, at 6:47 PM, Ro Sham Bo wrote:

      Hi again,

      I wrote a few days ago to announce I have four tickets available (row 19, close to center) for the National Finals of the Harmony Sweepstakes Competition on Saturday.

      I still have them, and hate for them to go to waste! If you're interested, send me a note and we'll work out a nice easy price for you and I can leave them at Will Call.

      Best,
      Ben Fendel (Baritone for Ro Sham Bo)

    • Rich Gross
      Message 2 of 4 , May 18, 2013
        I'm looking for two or three good tickets tonight. Anybody?

        On May 17, 2013, at 8:55 PM, Kate Munger <kate@...> wrote:

        I so wish I were not worlds away tomorrow night.  This concert is a highlight for me and I'll
        never miss it again.  Do yourself a favor and call Ben right away.  It's the most fun concert.
        All blessings, Kate

        Kate Munger
        Box 173, Inverness CA 94937
        415-669-1413 home
        415-608-8624 cell

        <image001.jpg><387592_10150370804033141_14524668140_8497230_39272434_n_2.jpg>