Harmony Sweeps Tickets...

  • Wilfred Mathews
    Message 1 of 1 , May 15, 2013
      While we're still on this subject...

      I have three Orchestra seat tickets, six rows from the front of the stage almost in the middle, and I'm offering them up at the same price that I purchased them - $65 apiece. Obviously, these are fantastic seats (best that I've ever had in many years of going to the Sweeps Finals) so if you're interested in purchasing any/all of them please reply to me privately. We can either make arrangements to meet before Saturday for an in-person transaction, or seal the deal at the venue on the evening of...I'm flexible. First come, first served!

      Best Wishes to "Ro Sham Bo" this weekend! Do us Bay-Areans proud! :-)

      Wil.
      (Baritone/VP for "Prime Time")