Avonova Presents the Oakland Jazz Choir featuring new Director Ben Flint - Oakland

  • Heather Fong
    Message 1 of 2 , May 15, 2013

      Just a few more days before we get to share with you our eclectic, and original brand of vocal jazz.

      We can't wait! The music is more fun with YOU!

      Come hear us sing at this lovely house concert venue in the heart of the hip Rockridge/Temescal district of Oakland. You won't be disappointed!
      It's our first show with new Director Ben Flint and we're very excited!

      Ben brings his hip and soulful style and original arrangements to our musical banquet and we're loving it!

      Featuring our kickin' trio of Peter Barshay on acoustic bass and Julian Hogan on drums and lead by inimitable pianist Walter Bankovitch, we're presenting  a couple of sets that will  get your toes a tapping and your mouth a smilin'!

      SUNDAY, MAY 19th
      3 pm

      Avonova Music
      417 Avon St.
      Oakland, CA 94618

      Sliding Scale ADMISSION  $15-$20

      RSVP NOW to avonovamusic.com

      LIMITED SEATING! You must RSVP for guaranteed seating!
      CASH & CHECKS ONLY

      Enjoy scrumptious refreshments and meet and greet us! Even find out how you can join OJC.
      Look forward to seeing you!

      The Oakland Jazz Choir, a  non-profit and one of only a few community jazz choirs in the country,
      is dedicated to the education, preservation and perpetuation of vocal jazz, and is committed to bringing together professional and community members alike.

      Find us on Facebook  www.facebook.com/oakjazzchoir