auditions in BERKELEY for Pacific Mozart Ensemble

  • penny dedel
    Message 1 of 1 , May 11, 2013

      pme_cmyk

      Auditions! Skilled singers needed!

      The Grammy-nominated Pacific Mozart Ensemble

      has openings for:

      4 Sopranos

      2 Altos/Mezzos

      4 Tenors

      2 Basses

      Now is your chance to become a member of one of the most unique choruses

      in Northern California. The Pacific Mozart Ensemble (PME)

      is holding auditions for experienced singers with

      good to excellent sight reading skills.

      PME’s 2013-2014 season will bring the conclusion of our “To Cuba with Love” project and will continue with our always innovative programming.

      Auditions are by appointment only on August 5 and August 12, 2013:

      510.848.8022 or pme@...

      PME rehearses Monday nights at the Crowden Music School, located at Rose and Sacramento Streets in Berkeley, near the North Berkeley BART station. Concerts are held 3 or 4 times each season throughout the Bay Area (and occasionally beyond.)

      For more information please visit us on the web at:

      www.pacificmozart.org

      Penny Dedel

      Administrator

      Pacific Mozart Ensemble