[Santa Clara] The Peninsulaires Got Rhythm!

  • The Jeff
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2013

      The Peninsulaires Barbershop Chorus proudly presents We've Got Rhythm, our celebration of Barbershop's 75th Anniversary featuring The Peninsulaires Chorus and Quartets, and 2012 Far Western District Champions 95 North.

      Come one, come all. One show only, Saturday, May 18, 2013 at 2:00 PM. Mission City Center for Performing Arts, 2350 Monroe Street, Santa Clara. Doors open at 1:30 PM. Reserved seating, order your tickets today from any Peninsulaires Member or at
      https://secure.barbershop-harmony.org/order.php?event_id=30

      Don't miss the fantastic show that will cover the history of the world's largest men's singing organization.