Lyric Theatre is looking for a few good men (and women) - San Jose

  • Laurie
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2 9:54 PM
      Lyric Theatre is currently rehearsing Gilbert & Sullivan's "The Grand
      Duke," opening in June at the Montgomery Theater in San Jose. Due to a series of unfortunate events, we've lost several cast members to new jobs (yay!) and scheduling conflicts (boo!) and we're anxious to replace them as soon as possible!

      We need:

      - Notary (Baritone), a lawyer. Thinks he's the smartest man alive and
      proposes "solutions" to problems that simply cause more problems. A
      slightly arrogant man, if you wish.

      - Monte Carlo supernumeraries (who actually sing). Should be very good at singing harmony.

      - Chorus of actors and chamberlains. We're especially in need of altos.

      If interested, please contact me at auditions@.... Rehearsals have already begun, and performances are June 22-23, and 27-30, 2013.

      Thanks!
      Laurie Hupman
      Producer