URGENT NEED: 3 "SAILORS" for Fri May 3 Noon gig, Fshmn's Whf

  • Ken Malucelli
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 27, 2013
      Greetings, A Cappellicans!

      Have an odd but fun request for 3 guys in their 20s-30s to dress as sailors (costumes provided by my client) and sing nautical songs and songs about San Francisco (like there are a lot besides the two obvious ones?!) next Friday May 3 at Noon at Fisherman's Wharf for about 20 minutes.

      As this is indeed short notice, whether or not this needs to be off book is debatable.  Also open to suggested repertoire, which might actually be stuck in your grey cells.  Fee negotiable.  Any takers?

      If interested and available, please contact me directly, ASAP: Ken at PrinceSF dot com

      Thx,
      KM

      Ken Malucelli, Owner
      A Cappella Central