Female a Cappella group seeking an alto [East Bay]

  • wildmustangibg
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2013
      Greetings a Cappella singers!

      3 experienced female singers looking to complete our quartet with an alto. We compete in various a Cappella competitions and perform regularly in the community.

      We are looking for a singer who can:
      - Learn music quickly and accurately
      - Hold an individual part
      - Demonstrate strong vocal production

      Performance/competition experience is a plus!

      We rehearse in the East Bay. Rehearsal time/location is flexible for the right singer.

      Please Contact Kristi Bispo (510) 936-3763 or kbispo9@....

      In Harmony,
      Kristi Bispo