Sight singing, music theory

  • Ken Malucelli
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6, 2013
      Greetings, A Cappella Fans. Ken Malucelli from A Cappella Central (div. of Prince/SF Productions here.

      Just after the Harmony Sweepstakes 2012 NoCal Regionals, for which I was asked again by our fearless leader John Neal to MC (always great fun), I was asked by someone who’d attended about taking sight singing and music theory lessons. As I’ve done that in the past, as well as offer vocal coaching, I thought it might be something some of the Bay Area readers of this newsgroup might like to look into. If so, please feel free to contact me directly: Ken@....

      Happy Spring to All!
      KM

      Ken Malucelli, Owner
      Prince/SF Productions