how to find a cappella shows in europe

  • Caia
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 3, 2013
      Hi folks,
      Going to Europe this summer (possibly Germany, Austria, Italy, Croatia) - any advice on how to find a cappella shows in the cities I'm in? They often don't register on the official tourist sites. Any equivalents of bay area a cappella that people know of?

      Thanks!
      Caia

      NOT sent from an iPhone
    • Melinda T
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 3, 2013
        Caia, I suggest checking with the Contemporary A Cappella Society (www.casa.org) - there are CASA "ambassadors" all over the word and it's their job to stay on top of events in their areas. I have recently heard that the ambassador position in Italy is now vacant, but I'm pretty sure there is someone on the job in Germany. Good luck!

        Melinda Thomas
        CASA Ambassador - Northern California (Grass Valley/Nevada City)