New Semi-Professional Acapella Group Forming (San Mateo)

  • epsegal
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 22 12:39 PM
      We are in our late 20s/early 30s and have all sung acapella in various college groups such as the UC Davis Spokes, and the Brown Derbies. Our style currently is pop acapella with beat box (more college style), but we are willing to stretch into other generas if the group is interested.

      Looking for one more female vocal (soprano or alto) and a bass. Ideally we would like to be a small group that gigs at least once to twice a month with hopes of doing Harmony Sweeps in the Spring of 2014. We already have talented arrangers so arranging is a plus, not a necessity.

      We are currently meeting Monday evenings in San Mateo. If you are interested in auditioning please send a vocal clip, voice part you are most comfortable singing, and contact info to: epsegal@...