Conductor seeking ensemble

  • madis_service
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 10, 2013
      I've been away from the bay for a while, but about to graduate and putting my feelers out for a new position.

      Some of you may remember me from "Where's Gesualdo?" or from the Glide Ensemble, SF School of the Arts or the Oakland-East Bay Gay Men's chorus. I also direct the burning man Playa Choir.

      I am graduating from the University of Miami with my dma in jazz performance and I joyfully anticipate working with a legit choir again.

      I am potentially interested in:

      ~A progressive church who needs a music director
      ~An arts-centered school (high school to college) that is seeking a director
      ~or a part time artistic director in conjunction with some other work.

      You can find out all CV information, videos of my most recent work and photos on my website at:
      www.kathleenhollingsworth.net

      It'd be great to come back to the bay area to lead an ensemble that wishes to lift, elevate, and inspire with music.

      If anything comes to mind, allow the muse to guide.

      As it will be,

      Kathleen Hollingsworth
      madis_service@...