Audition! Tenor for Clockwork ... SF Bay Area (SF, East, North or South Bay)

  • Angela
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 9, 2013
      Hi all ... we are getting back up and running after an almost 2 year hiatus. If you are or know of a 1st tenor in or near the San Francisco Bay Area, we'd love to talk.

      We are currently auditioning singers to fill our tenor position. We're looking for someone with a wealth of jazz part-singing experience with great solo and improv chops. Arranging experience also a plus. Flexible rehearsal schedule.
      Please contact Juliet Green (juliet@...) for more information.