STAND and Be One of the One Billion Rising (Please forward to your circles)

  • Kate Munger
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 13, 2013
    Video Message from Melanie DeMore:
    https://www.yousendit.com/download/UW13ZHlsT01waFRMYnNUQw

    "I will be your standing stone; I will stand by you."

    Dear Singers, Using our voices is the gift we've been given and the way we have chosen to live in the world.
    We offer our voices at bedsides and when our fellows are struggling. Here is yet another way to offer our voices…
    Join Me and Melanie DeMore and sing "Standing Stone" to all you meet tomorrow, remind them that we MUST
    stand together to end the violence perpetrated on women and girls all over our planet. Take time in your day to sing
    this song as many times as you can, to yourself, to others, to your beloveds, to our beloved planet. Please feel free
    to forward this email to your circle. All blessings, Kate

    If you don't know the song, please go to cdbaby.com/cd/melaniedemore

    OR