Announcing the editable ba-acappella listings!

  • Michael
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2013
      Hi everyone,

      Good news -- the very neglected BAAC website content has been moved over to BAAC on Google Sites, so that groups and individuals can update listings and contribute content directly!

      We need help updating the group listings, including contact info. You can even add a group photo - just keep it no taller than 100px, and listings should be 80 words or less. After you update your listing, remove the "(Needs confirmation)" notation.

      We also welcome people contributing additional content, such as venues, events, and links, as well as visual improvements.

      To get access to make changes or add content, just fill out thiscontact form.

      With apologies for past negligence,
      -- Michael