Men's Barbershop Singing - Guest Night, Tues, February 5 in Sunnyvale.

  • Charles Thompson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2013
      The Peninsulaires Men's Barbershop Chorus is hosting a Guest Night on Feb. 5
      in Sunnyvale and we would like you to be our guest.

      We will have a great short film, and a terrific evening of singing,
      listening to a great guest Barbershop Quartet, learning some simple, but
      beautiful harmonies and other treats! We hope you will join us.

      The Guest night will be held on Tuesday, February 5 at 7:30 P.M. at our
      rehearsal hall, the First Methodist Church of Sunnyvale, 535 Old San
      Francisco Road, Sunnyvale, CA . The dress is casual and don't worry if you
      are running late from work. Just come!

      If you have any questions don't hesitate to call John Hinkle at 408-896-0444
      or email at john.hinkle@...!