Peninsula Cantaré is looking for singers in the San Carlos area...Tuesdays

  • paulw@...
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2013
      Greetings singers!

      Peninsula Cantaré is a peninsula choral group which usually does a mix of
      a cappella and minimal accompaniment music.

      We rehearse on Tuesday evenings at Trinity Presbyterian, at the corner of
      Alameda de las Pulgas and Brittan in San Carlos

      The first Rehearsal is tomorrow Tuesday, January 29th at 7:15pm.
      Auditions for New Members: After first rehearsal

      Rehearsals will be every Tuesday.

      If you are interested and this is too short of notice, you can probably
      audition the following Tuesday.

      Concerts: Friday, May 10th 7:30pm
                      Saturday, May 11th 4pm

      The repertoire this season is going to be all pieces by French composers.
      Don't worry, only a few pieces will actually be in French. Here is our
      repertoire for this season:

      Faure Requiem (with Trinity Chancel Choir)
      Quatre Motets sur des Themes gregorians by Durufle
      Notre Pere by Durufle
      Cantique de Jean Racine by Faure
      Calme des nuits by Saint Saens
      The Neighbors Chorus by Offenbach
      Medley from Les Miserables

      If you are interested in joining us, please contact Music Director Bill
      O'neill:
      Bill O'neill <woneill41@...

      Thanks,
      Paul Wendt