Last call for groups for Bay Area Sweeps

  • John Neal
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 21, 2013
      We have some great new group entries for this year's Bay Area Harmony Sweeps but are still accepting applications. This is the last call for groups who would like to perform at the 2013 Regional.

      We don't necessarily need the photo or sound sample quite yet but we do ask that this online form is sent to us asap:-

      http://www.harmony-sweepstakes.com/sweepsapp.htm

      2013 Bay Area Harmony Sweepstakes A Cappella Festival
      March 9
      Palace of Fine Arts
      San Francisco

      Tickets are now on sale and the group line up will be announced soon.

      http://www.harmony-sweepstakes.com/bayarea.html

      John Neal