Solstice at Saint Mary the Virgin (San Francisco)

  • Becca Burrington
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 21, 2013
      Please join female vocal group Solstice for a concert in San Francisco's lovely Saint Mary the Virgin Church, this Sunday, January 27th, at 7:00 pm.

      This lively program will feature classical, pop and world music from Japan, Estonia, France and the United States, to name just a few of the countries represented in our eclectic and international repertoire.

      Here are the details:

      Sunday, January 27 at 7:00 pm.
      Solstice Sings at the Candlelight Concert Series
      2325 Union Street
      San Francisco, CA 94123

      There is no admission charge, but donations will be requested at a free-will offering during the show.

      We look forward to seeing you there!

      In harmony,

      Solstice
      www.solsticesings.com