A Cappella Against AIDS VII

  • NCCAoffice@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 11, 2000
      (I have no official or unofficial role in this, I'm just passing the
      information along)

      --- A - Cappella - Against - AIDS - VII ---

      featuring the UC Men's Octet, California Golden
      Overtones, Cal Jazz Choir, Decadence, Artists in
      Resonance and the UC Men's & Women's Chorales

      and Santa Cruz's own
      VOCA MOTION
      fresh from their 3rd place win at this year's
      Bay Area Harmony Sweepstakes!

      8:30 pm, Saturday, April 15th, 2000
      Wheeler Hall Auditorium
      $5 Students / $10 General
      Proceeds go to the East Bay AIDS project