Slavyanka Christmas in January Palo Alto Jan 20 3:30pm

  • margtmm
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 19, 2013
      I neglected to add ticket and direction info in my last post:

      Slavyanka's website is http://www.slavyanka.org

      Here is the link to buy tickets online, but you can also get tickets at the concert.
      http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/299926

      Children under 12 Free
      Seniors & Students $15.00 ($16.52 w/service fee)
      General $20.00 ($21.69 w/service fee)
      Front Rows Reserve $25.00 ($26.87 w/service fee)

      Directions to St Mark's (600 Colorado) are also on the brownpapertickets page.
      From 101 take Oregon Expressway towards Palo Alto, take left on Middlefield Avenue. Turn right on Colorado- I think it is the 2nd light on Middlefield- just past a CVS, Subway, & Starbuck's on the left side.