Calling SF Singers! Scales of the City A Cappella Auditions 1/16

  • lindy.wagner
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 12, 2013
      Calling all San Francisco singers looking for a home! Do you miss your college a cappella group? Do you have one free evening a week to drink beer and make music with awesome friends?

      Scales of the City is a co-ed a cappella group looking for talented singers to join us for our 2013 season. We rehearse Wednesday evenings at 6:30 pm in San Francisco.

      Auditions are this coming Wednesday, 1/16 at 6pm and they're open to everyone -- men and women.

      Interested? Send us an email to info@... - tell us about yourself and your singing experience - and we'll send you more info.

      Thanks and looking forward to seeing (and hearing!) you on Wednesday!